SRC Forum - Message Replies

Forum: Reliability & Maintainability Questions and Answers

Topic: Reliability & Maintainability Questions and Answers

Topic Posted by: Reliability & Maintainability Forum ( )
Organization: System Reliability Center
Date Posted: Mon Aug 31 12:47:36 US/Eastern 1998

Back to message list Show all replies Topics List About this forum
Original Message:

Posted by: Jean-Marie Cloarec ( )
Date posted: Thu Apr 8 2:54:40 US/Eastern 2004
Subject: Cancelled STD or HDBK
For RAMS, I'm searching a list indicating what MIL-STD and MIL-HDBK are cancelled, and/or if there is subsistute document. Thank you


Subject: Cancelled STD or HDBK
Reply Posted by: Ken
Date Posted: Thu Apr 8 11:53:46 US/Eastern 2004
Go to web site and click on “Quick Search.” You can then search by document number, document ID or FSC. FSC SESS will give all systems engineering documents to include reliability and maintainability. The search results are in numerical sequence and one of the columns notes active or cancelled. Another site is but one of the selections is the assist site.

Reply to this message
Next reply