Download a Demo of PRISM® now: Version 1.5 (05/14/03)
This demonstration version is intended to allow the user to
review the SRC PRISM assessment software prior to purchase.
THE SRC PRISM ASSESSMENT SOFTWARE
DEMONSTRATION VERSION CONTAINS INFORMATION REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ACTUAL DATA CONTAINED
IN THE FULL VERSION. SOME FEATURES SUCH AS SAVE, PRINT AND IMPORT WILL NOT FUNCTION,
AND THE DEMO DOES NOT CONTAIN ALL THE SRC EPRD AND NPRD DATA.
The Minimum System Requirements for Running PRISM:
- IBM PC, or compatible, with 233MHz Intel Pentium processor
- Windows 9x, Me, NT 4, 2000 Professional, XP (with the latest service pack and/or update installed)
- 32MB available RAM
- 1024X768 SVGA monitor, 256 colors (64K colors recommended)
- 50MB available disk space
- Mouse, or equivalent pointing device
- Small fonts loaded
- Download the EXE file and Save it to your local disk (desktop
- Run the INSTALL.EXE program and follow the instructions.
- After the install is complete, please reboot your machine.
Please keep in mind:
Average download time for a 10 megabyte file on a 56K connection is
24 minutes and the PRISM demo is 38 MB. Download time could be slow due to heavy network traffic,
if this occurs please try the download at a later time.
Please take a moment to fill out the PRISM Demo form
to download the current version of the software.
If you are having problems with downloading and/or the installation process please contact
SRC Software, briefly describing your problem.