SRC's Reliability Jackknife
Introducing SRCís Reliability Jackknife Ė a PDA reliability application
for decision makers on the move.
SRC's Reliability Jackknife contains 8 tools and 5 databases that support split
second reliability based decision making whether in a design review or during concept
If you need answers to the following questions at your finger tips without a
laptop or text book, then SRC's Jackknife is for you:
- What Confidence do I have in the Sampling Test Results?
- How many Samples must I test to limit my risk before committing to full scale production?
- How many failures can I expect to see during the warranty period?
- What is the estimate of a partís failure rate when used in a different environment?
- If I add redundancy to my system, how does that lower my failure risk?
- What do Reliability plots look like given user inputs?
- What is the payback period on a redesign for user defined production levels and investments?
- What is the reliability of a part for various segments of warranty?
- What derating parameters should I apply to my part to reduce life cycle costs?
- What do various R&M acronyms and terms mean?
Registered Users will receive notification of free updates and added functionality.
Jackknife currently includes the following modules in the integrated application:
- Binomial Sampling Calculator
- Repairable System Poisson Calculator
- Failure Rate Environmental Factor Converter
- Availability Calculator
- Effective System Failure Rate Calculator
- Reliability Distribution Graphing
- Reliability Distribution Solver
- Re design Return on Investment Calculator
Jackknife Reference Databases:
- R&M Acronyms
- Generic Part Failure Rates
- Generic Part Failure Mode Ratios
- Part Derating Parameter
- R&M Glossary
Tryout the Demo:
Please Note: This demo is fully functional and is limited to a 24 hour working time
Purchase from our secure on-line store:
Click on thumbnail for larger view